Amigo, este fórum foi desativado. Vc terá todo conteúdo atualizado nestes link : www.opsforum.com.br

Esperamos seu cadastro por lá !! Conteúdo atualizado !!
Amigo, este fórum foi desativado. Vc terá todo conteúdo atualizado nestes link : www.opsforum.com.br

Esperamos seu cadastro por lá !! Conteúdo atualizado !!
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

InícioÚltimas imagensRegistarEntrar

Frequência de mostragem dos consoles!!! PAL - NTSC

Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Ir para baixo
Zuca

Zuca

Intermediário Nível III

Frequência de mostragem dos consoles!!! PAL - NTSC Vide
MensagemAssunto: Frequência de mostragem dos consoles!!! PAL - NTSC Frequência de mostragem dos consoles!!! PAL - NTSC Empty23/03/09, 09:20 am

Sabemos os jogos de PS3 de todas as regiões do mundo são compatíveis com todos os consoles de todas as regiões; entretanto, jogos de algumas regiões são PAL outros NTSC-U outros NTSC-J e assim por diante, e eu estava aqui me perguntado: " Um jogo Europeu (PAL que é pra rodar a 50Hz ou 50 frames/segundo) jogado em um console Americano (padrão NTSC-U de 60Hz ou 60 quadros/segundo) vai rodar a 50hz ou 60hz??? Pela lógica o padrão da frequência é regido pelo console, mas como eu não tenho certeza, aqui ficam minhas perguntas!!!

Um jogo em PAL roda num console Americano a 50Hz ou a 60Hz??? Quem define a frequência de mostragem da tela, nesse caso é o jogo ou o console??? Existe algum efeito colateral nessa alteração de frequência ou para o console ou para o jogo???
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
RaiieL

RaiieL

Intermediário Nível II

MensagemAssunto: Re: Frequência de mostragem dos consoles!!! PAL - NTSC Frequência de mostragem dos consoles!!! PAL - NTSC Empty23/03/09, 01:45 pm

Acho que não tem problemas, o PS3 se vira.
Olha alguns detalhes interessantes:

"PAL 60Hz does exist... a lot of European games on previous consoles I've owned offered a 50/60Hz selection screen, and trust me this has little to do with NTSC, they're just different PALs.

PAL60 is a hybrid mode that basically runs the picture with NTSC's linecount and refresh rate (525-line/60 Hz, 480i), but with PAL's field order, phase alternation and chroma subcarrier (4.43 MHz)

In not-that-much-simpler terms:

For both PAL and NTSC, the color data, or chroma (C), is sent as an added quadrature amplitude modulated subcarrier (at 4.43 MHz for PAL, 3.58 MHz for NTSC) to the classic luma signal (Y) which is your old "black and white" signal, maintained for compatibility with previous B/W TV sets. SECAM uses a frequency modulation scheme for its chroma subcarrier.

In all TV systems, due to bandwidth limitations, not all the RGB color data is sent for each pixel, but you get instead the data for 2 of the colors, alternating G+B and G+R every pixel (Green is the brightest color and most susceptible to affect the overall luminosity, so it is always provided), the missing color data being compensated by borrowing/approximating the missing value from adjacent pixels, which can be done in different ways depending on the TV signal norm. PAL reverses the field order every other line to cancel out phase errors and prevent hue damage while NTSC always uses the same field order and requires manual correction through a "Tint" setting on the TV set (which is unnecessary in PAL systems).

By design, PAL60 compatible TV sets (aka not all PAL TVs) are inherently NTSC-compatible since the PAL60 norm uses the same refresh rate and resolution as an NTSC system and compatibility is only a matter of reading the chroma subcarrier at a different frequence, and not alternating field order as it usually would for PAL.

While most games are generally either PAL (50) or NTSC only, some PAL games offered a 50/60 Hz selection screen (in which case, if your TV is compatible, the 60 Hz mode is recommended as it makes the game more faithful aspect-wise and speed-wise to its original NTSC version). The PAL version of Metroid Prime 2 on the GameCube is one of the rare games that ONLY supported PAL60 and not 50 Hz PAL.

With all this said, the PAL PS3 models do not allow for 50/60Hz selection in the Video Settings panel and are blocked at 50 Hz typical PAL, but are (normally) fully capable of displaying both NTSC and PAL format images from imported games using different TV modes (providing your TV is capable of reading those signals). To my knowledge, I don't think there are any PAL60 PS3 games out there."

"Just wanted to point out further information on how the PS3 outputs the image in regards to foreign content (DVDs or games).

I tried copying one of my North American Region 1 DVDs, de-regionalizing the DVD in the process, and was able to play it on my European PS3 with the following results:

My European (PAL) PS3 allowed playback as the disc is now Region 0 (world-wide). Once playback started, my TV detected the PS3's image signal changed and was now being sent as NTSC, and the TV adjusted its mode accordingly. The TV was now basically displaying the NTSC DVD content as NTSC, even though the PS3 console is a PAL model. The signal type detected can be displayed on my TV's OSD, so I can really confirm this, down to the fact my "Image Adjust" panel now had a "Tint" bar that is not normally available when the image received is in PAL format (this is explained in my previous post).

Although this doesn't seem to have much to do with what was discussed earlier, it's just an everyday life example to show you how the PS3's output works with SD resolutions (I'm pretty sure the HDTV standards are a lot more uniform across the globe and you'll have an easier time with HD content, not counting the fact most HDTVs are now multi-mode, so if you have an HDTV, chances are you won't have to worry about any of that.):

- The PS3 will output the XMB in its marketed region's native TV format (50Hz PAL in Europe, NTSC in North America)
- Games released in Europe will output as 50Hz PAL, regardless of console's origin.
- There are no known 60Hz PAL titles on the PS3 (yet)
- Games released in North America will output in NTSC, regardless of console's origin.
- DVDs will output in the format they were encoded in, providing the region-check passes (a NA console will accept Region 1 discs (NTSC), a European console will accept Region 2 discs (PAL), Region 0 discs are accepted universally and may be either PAL or NTSC)
- The PS3 will never attempt to "transcode" or "convert" the SD image between PAL/NTSC to match your region or TV, it outputs everything in the format it was made in.

If you have a multi-mode TV set (my TV accepts PAL/PAL60 on every input, NTSC through composite, and RGB through SCART1), you can play just about anything from just about anywhere providing your console is wired correctly (I have to use composite for NTSC to work, as mentioned just now).

These Multi-mode TVs are pretty standard in Europe. Fewer North-American TVs will support PAL as PAL requires a 2nd decoder for the Phase-Alternated Lines (or "PAL lines" simply... aka the "every other line" with inverted field order mentioned in my previous post) while NTSC requires only one decoder (and thus TVs in North America are generally built with a single decoder with only NTSC in mind to reduce costs). But still, there are a few models available with PAL support so it's definitely possible to play European games on a NA PS3 console as well.

All in all, it really depends on which modes your TV or monitor behind supports, because the PS3 is god-like and capable of outputting everything, be it 50/60Hz PAL/NTSC"

"I can't confirm NTSC console behavior because I don't have one at hand. So I would be inclined to trust edepot's intervention.

It seems the NTSC consoles (except Hong Kong) complain with PAL content in Standard or Enhanced Definition (HD is fine). Assuming this is strictly software-related (seeing how the Hong Kong NTSC model was apparently updated to support PAL content) it could probably be changed for any NTSC model, but protectionism in the American market is likely to influence that decision in a negative way, so I wouldn't count on it.

The original topic wasn't about PAL playback on NTSC console, but I think this is a good place to discuss various compatibility aspects regarding TV formats (and understand the difference between TV formats, since it's always good for trivia )

To anyone following this thread, I would highly recommend you visit edepot's website as it contains a lot of interesting technical data on each PS3 models and peripherals, and their capabilities. The paragraph titled Blu-ray, DVD, PS2, and PSone compatibility with PS3 sums up practically everything there is to know regarding PAL/NTSC support and playback across models. "

Informações tiradas de algum fórum. Não lembro onde. Laughing
Miro

Miro

Experiente Nível III

MensagemAssunto: Re: Frequência de mostragem dos consoles!!! PAL - NTSC Frequência de mostragem dos consoles!!! PAL - NTSC Empty27/03/09, 09:54 pm

Eu tenho 2 jogos europeus, e ja testei uns 7 jogos europeus, todos rodaram ma minha tv de TUBO, só o Far Cry 2 que peidou, pq parece que ele só roda em 720p...

Ah, na ligação HDMI, não tem qq problema...
Shin Fire

Shin Fire

Intermediário Nível III

MensagemAssunto: Re: Frequência de mostragem dos consoles!!! PAL - NTSC Frequência de mostragem dos consoles!!! PAL - NTSC Empty09/04/09, 12:21 am

Aproveitando o tópico eu tenho o Midnight Club - Los Angeles Euro, mas como tive problemas pra baixar a expansão dele, queria trocar ele por um USA. Os saves e troféus vão continuar ou vou ter que fazer tudo de novo?
RaiieL

RaiieL

Intermediário Nível II

MensagemAssunto: Re: Frequência de mostragem dos consoles!!! PAL - NTSC Frequência de mostragem dos consoles!!! PAL - NTSC Empty09/04/09, 07:18 am

Shin Fire escreveu:
Aproveitando o tópico eu tenho o Midnight Club - Los Angeles Euro, mas como tive problemas pra baixar a expansão dele, queria trocar ele por um USA. Os saves e troféus vão continuar ou vou ter que fazer tudo de novo?
Joguei bastante Dead Space USA e depois de um tempo comprei um HK e o save funcionou!
Acho que depende do jogo.
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Frequência de mostragem dos consoles!!! PAL - NTSC Frequência de mostragem dos consoles!!! PAL - NTSC Empty

Frequência de mostragem dos consoles!!! PAL - NTSC

Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Ir para o topo
Página 1 de 1

Permissões neste sub-fórum Não podes responder a tópicos
 :: Área Técnica :: Área Técnica -